Upcoming Partner Programming
SAS generally does not organize standalone conferences, workshops, or networking events. Instead, we focus on finding existing events worldwide and supporting them with organizational assistance, social media promotion, and funding. The Society currently has an official relationship with the following events regarding co-sponsorship, symposium organization, or an awards program:
- VIII Congreso Nacional de Arqueometría (Argentina): September 15-17, 2021, Virtual SAS is a conference-wide sponsor of this event.
- The Great Scientific Exchange: September 26-October 1, 2021, Providence, USA SAS will be organizing and co-sponsoring two invited speaker symposiums in the Art & Archaeology section of SciX 2021.
- 43rd International Symposium on Archaeometry: May 16-20, 2022, Lisbon, Portugal (postponed from May 2020) SAS is a conference-wide sponsor and will award a second iteration of the R.E. Taylor Student Poster prize there.
- International Obsidian Conference 2021 (2021, Virtual)
- Society for American Archaeology Annual Meeting (2021, Virtual)
- Australasian Research Cluster for Archaeological Science Conference (2021, Virtual)
- The Great Scientific Exchange (2020, Virtual)
- GMPCA (Groupe des Méthodes Pluridisciplinaires Contribuant à l'Archéologie) Archaeometry Colloquium (2019, Montreal, Canada)
- Radiocarbon & Archaeology International Symposium (2019, Athens, USA)
- 42nd International Symposium on Archaeometry (2018, Merida, Mexico)
- United Kingdom Archaeological Sciences (UKAS) Conference (2017, London, UK)